Tuesday, December 6, 2011
More teeth!
I noticed today that both Julia and Samantha are cutting new teeth. Julia is getting her bottom right 2-year molar, and Samantha is getting her bottom left 2nd incisor. It was a little alarming tonight with Samantha because I'd given her a stuffed animal to play with it. It of course went in her mouth, which is no big deal. But when I pulled it out of her mouth, I noticed there was some blood on the stuffed animal. I took a look (and the easiest way to do that was to hold her and then "dip" her backwards -- she loves it and ends up opening her mouth super big because it's so much fun) and noticed that her upper center left incisor gums were a little bloody. =( So we put some orajel on her gums before bed, which she really didn't care for. Hopefully it won't bother her too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment