Julia has been very consistent in what she wants for Christmas. She wants a train, and a big truck.
I had a good day today with the girls. They were in daycare for half a day (a fundraiser and chance for parents to do some shopping), and were ready for naps when we picked them up. Samantha fell asleep on the ride home, and so I cuddled with her for a few minutes in her room before putting her down for her nap. I could've stayed there all day. Julia wanted me to put her to bed at naptime and bedtime, and wanted to cuddle both times. At bedtime I set a timer and sang some songs to her. On two separate occasions she has requested "abcd" as one if her lullabies. And both of those times she went to bed after cuddling without a fuss. I wish all of our days would be like that (the cuddling time, that is).
No comments:
Post a Comment