Monday, August 15, 2011

Julia's weird....

So I put Julia to bed last night, and she fell asleep without much of a fuss.  I think she babbled a little to herself, but no screaming or crying per se.  Then, a couple hours later, Becky and I were headed off to bed, and stopped in to check on her, open her door for the night, and cover her up (she usually kicks her covers off right away).

Having come in from the brightly light bedroom and hallway, I couldn't see real well, but I bent over her bed to give her a hug and tuck her in having found her general outline... To my surprise, I found a frigid little naked girl, stripped down to her diaper, curled up in a ball in the corner of her crib!  The little stinker had apparently taken off her pajamas, and then fallen asleep.  So I proceeded to roll her over and carefully put her pajamas back on her.... As I was finishing, I had moved her enough that she was waking up a little, and as I looked up at her face, to the BIGGEST shit-ass grin on her face, proud of herself for being such a silly girl.

She managed to fall right back asleep and slept through the night.  But it sure gave Becky and I good chuckle on our way to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment