Tuesday, August 23, 2011

8/22/11

Tonight we watched a movie (How To Train A Dragon) with Julia down in the theater room. And unlike when she was a baby, she was actually awake for the whole thing (which unfortunately kept her up past her bedtime). She even enjoyed some yummy popcorn, and cuddled with us. It was a good time. Last night she was playing with her laptop and checked her email. This time it played a message from Grandma Barb. It said "Dear Julia, I love you so much." And Julia, leaning forward and starting at the screen on her lap, quietly said "yeah." The laptop automatically replies and said, "Dear Grandma, I love you, too." Julia again quietly said "yeah." So cute!

Sam got to try peas for the first time last night. It went surprisingly well. She didn't like it as much today when I mixed it with rice cereal, but I think she was getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment