On our way home from Grandma and Grandpa's house in Kasson today, Julia was counting the jelly bracelets from Uncle Dave. I heard her count, very clearly, "five, six, seven, eight, nine." I was so impressed! Granted there were only 8 in total, but still! She said all of those numbers in the right order, while counting something!!! She's so smart. =)
I finally found a growth chart from Julia and thought it would be interesting to see a comparison between her and Samantha.
~~~~~~~Julia~~~~~~~~~Samantha
birth ~~51cm 3.43kg~~~~51 cm 3.69kg
2 mo ~~56cm 4.95kg~~~~59cm 5.10kg
4 mo ~~~~~~5.73kg ~~~~61.5cm 6.00kg
6mo ~~63.4cm 6.49kg~~~63.5cm 6.68kg
Seems like they're pretty close to the same size. Only 0.19kg (0.4 lbs) difference at 6 months. =) Samantha's head was 1.5cm bigger at birth, and 1.4cm bigger at 6 months. But I swear they never measure it the same way twice (difference nurses, different levels on the head, etc).
No comments:
Post a Comment