Thursday, June 9, 2011

Recent Pics

Samantha
Samantha - what a strong neck!!

Julia found this hiding spot all on her own (I swear!)

And decided she had to close herself in all on her own

I'll make her a bonafide Spartan eventually...

Relaxing in bed

Like my new dolly?

Best Buds


Minnesota Clark's in Duluth - 2011


Priceless

We had a chance for some great scenery photography... Notice the bald eagle?

On a brief walk around Silver Bay, three deer were disappointed I wanted to walk on their path... 

But they still posed very nicely for me
Scenic Overlook over Silver Bay.  The house in the center of the pic (give or take) is Becky's grandfather's old house (i.e. where Ron grew up)

Here's a closer shot of the house




One of Julia's bathing suits.  Any guess which Grandma bought this one for her?

Julia pickin' rock

Love the depth of field on these photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment