Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Outside fun

We got our playset delivered today! Now we just need to put it together. Julia is already very excited. We all went outside after dinner and watched Adam unpack the boxes (he said it was like Christmas to him, so I let him do it!). Julia played in her new sprinkler



and Samantha and I hung out on a blanket. It was beautiful out, at least for those of us being lazy on a blanket in the shade. =)

Julia helped me sign the word "please" a couple of days ago. So cute! Last night she had me laughing so hard. She was in the living room putting on her pajamas; Adam was getting Samantha ready for bed; I was in the nursery putting clean sheets on Samantha's bed. After a couple of minutes I hear Julia say "uh oh ... help" repeatedly. She slowly makes her way down the hall and I see the problem: she had both legs in one pant leg of her pajamas! She was waddling like a penguin down the hall. It was great to have such a good laugh, and she seemed to enjoy the laughing, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment