Yesterday Julia and I were watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. When the Sesame Street float came up, I started naming off the characters as they showed them. When I got to and said Elmo, Julia said "Melmo." So cute! She's even repeated it when I ask where Elmo is on a book page.
Julia asked to sit on the potty again yesterday. Not anything out of the ordinary. She likes to sit on it, but doesn't do anything. However, yesterday, so actually went pee!!! It was very exciting. =) I've now moved diapers and wipes into the bathroom, just to make the whole process easier. That way, when/if she does use the potty, we can re-diaper her right away and wash her hands right away. She's getting to be such a big girl.
Julia loves giving her baby sibling kisses. She'll come over to my belly and left my shirt, and kiss my belly. Usually she goes for my belly button. I'm pretty sure she's started kind of licking my belly, though. It's a little disturbing.
Baby #2 has been moving a lot the last couple of days. A lot of the time he/she is diagonal in my belly, and can I definitely feel something near my ribs. Thankfully he/she isn't rubbing along my ribs like Dave did to Mom. =) Had a checkup this week. Baby's heart rate was 120-140, and my belly is measuring where it should. Don't need to go back for 4 weeks, and the calendar is so full that it will actually be 5 weeks in between my appointments (I'll be 37+ weeks then). I suppose that means I'm doing well, since they haven't had me start to come in every 2 weeks (which is fairly typical at this point in a pregnancy).
No comments:
Post a Comment