Thursday, March 18, 2010

We've relocated!!!

I recently received word that MyFamily.com was going to start charging for even their most basic site, which wasn't worth it to me.  I did some looking, and this looks like a good home for our information sharing.  Blogspot will let me upload photos from Picasa easily, and still add a few words of my own along the way.  The URL is easy to remember: http://minnesotaclarks.blogspot.com.  And for now at least, I don't plan to require a login to access the page.  I've restricted it so it's not included in Google searches, and you can find it via Blogspot searches, but if you have the URL you can get to it without any registration.

I will work on updating this new site with some great Julia photos soon, and hopefully switching from MyFamily.com won't be too big of a nuisance.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment