Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New tricks


Late last week, Autumn learned how to do "raspberries." It's so cute! She sticks out her tongue, and spit goes flying. She especially likes it because I laugh every time, so she knows she's big stuff. On Friday, April 11, Autumn showed Grandma Pam and Grandpa Ron that she can roll over! We got an email from Grandma saying, "At 10:00 I put Autumn on her play mat for tummy time. At 10:05 she rolled over! I put her back on her tummy and she rolled over to the other side. She did the roll over thing a total of 8 times before she tired of the new game. Her method is to push herself up with her arms until she tips over. She really seemed to want to roll the other way also, but I explained that she would have to wait a little while for that." We even captured it on video. Autumn rolling over

No comments:

Post a Comment