Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1/3/12

Although I have yet to see it myself, Samantha has gone from a known lying down position to sitting up three times today! When I went to get her up from her nap, she was at the end of her crib, up on her knees. And to top it off, she had turned her monitor off!

Samantha has been saying "da-da" for quite a while now, although we're never quite sure if she means "dad" or if she's just making noises. But on Christmas Eve, she reached for me and said "mom." She's said it a few other times as well. Yay!

Julia had her own fun moment with me around Christmas, too. I was trying to get her pajamas on, and she was ignoring me as usual. So after the second time I told her to put her jammies on, I gently grabbed her ankles and starting pulling her towards me, saying "Julia, it's time to put your jammies on." Her response? "Calm down, Mommy." Laughing ensued. She then came back with "settle down, Mommy" and we all laughed some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment