Thursday, September 1, 2011
Sad night, happy feelings
Tonight was a sad night for us. We said goodbye to our Griz. It was a very difficult decision, and although I do regret it, I'm sure it was the right thing to do. We got the girls from daycare after our trip to the vet, and on our way into the house Julia saw the cat carrier. She said "kitty?" Made me very sad. Last Saturday, while I was at work, Adam and the girls picked Griz up from the vet (after she spent the night and was diagnosed with a UTI). When I got home from work, Julia opened the garage door and informed me "kitty home." It was very cute. Tonight, Julia was very good about giving me big hugs. We asked her if she loved me and she said yes. Then she spread her arms out super wide and declared "the most!" Definitely warmed my heart to hear that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment