Julia is such a good big sister. After we got home from Rochester, I brought the girls into the house and really needed to use the bathroom. So I left the girls in the living room, with Samantha still in her car seat. Samantha was very upset the whole time I was gone. I came back to find Julia trying to comfort her sister by sharing her nuk. Samantha wanted nothing to do with it, but Julia just kept trying. And considering how important her nuk is to her, it was a great testimony to how much Julia loves her little sister. Later in the evening Julia started talking about shoes, and then got off the couch and walked down the hall saying "shoe, shoe." She came back out with Samantha's shoes, having found them in Samantha's dark room. She felt that her sister needed to be wearing shoes.
Also important to Julia is her cousin Ivy. I asked if she wanted to see pictures of Ivy, and she said yes (yeah). Then she went to the front door saying "Ivy, Ivy." I pulled up Heather's facebook pictures of their trip to Disney Land, and Julia excitedly yelled "Ivy!" every time she saw her in a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment