Today, June 13 (also the night of a full honey moon -- something that hasn't been seen for almost 100 years), Autumn cut her first tooth! Yesterday her gums were looking kind of silvery, like there was a tooth coming. But since her big sisters didn't get teeth until close to 9 months, I wasn't expecting it this early. This afternoon, Adam noticed that her bottom right incisor had indeed poked through! At supper I saw that her lower left incisor gum was bleeding, so there might be another tooth by tomorrow.
Let's see.....Autumn can roll from back to front (as of a few days before Memorial weekend) and front to back now. And, as Adam describes it, she's our little beat-boxer. Raspberries with lips and no tongue.
Julia and Samantha are doing fabulous. Samantha has really grown up over the last couple of months. She asked Adam for something this morning, then pulled away and batted her eyes. She said, "daddy, you know why I'm blinking? Because I want you to do something." (Adam can correct me if I'm remember wrong. I probably am. =) ) Tonight at supper, she was asking me for something, so Adam told her to blink her eyes at me. She did that, and also "blinked" her mouth along with her eyes. So adorable!
A few nights ago the girls (Julia & Samantha) were taking a bath together. Nothing new. Julia was trying to get Samantha to do something, but she either wasn't listening or wasn't doing it right. So Julia comes out with, "Samantha, we need to get this done. Stop screwing around!" Oops. Don't know where she learned that from. ;) Julia graduated from preschool in May. That means she'll be going to kindergarten this fall! She has grown up way too fast. She is our little sweetheart.




No comments:
Post a Comment