When Ivy was little, she called Julia "JuJu." That nickname has stuck, both at home and at daycare. Sometime Samantha will call her that, but most of the time she has taken to calling her big sister "Juwa."
Last week I was tucking Julia into bed and as we said good night and I love you, she says "I love you da most. Did that make you smile?" I said yes, it made me smile. Then Julia says, "Turn the light on. I want to see you smile. .... I love you da most!"
Last Saturday, 12/8, I got up with the girls and was getting them dressed. Julia really wanted to plug in the Christmas lights that Adam hung in her room. When I told her no, that I needed to, her response was, "It's so frustrating." I asked her what was frustrating, and she said it was that she wanted to plug the lights in by herself, and that she's getting older (and so therefore should be able to do it). I tried to explain that we don't play with outlets, and that we just don't want her to get hurt. She didn't agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment