Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 2012

Our little girls are growing up so fast. Julia will be 3 in just a couple of days, and it's hard to believe it's been that long already. Time sure does go fast. Julia is finally cutting her last 2-year molar (upper right). I checked today and there's the tiniest bit of a corner poking through her gums. Samantha is trying to cut 8 teeth at once. For a couple of months now we've been able to see all 4 eye teeth beneath the gums, but nothing has come through. In the last month I've noticed her gums getting wider where her 1 year molars will come in. Yesterday (4/7) I could feel corners of both her upper molars poking through the gums, and this morning I could feel a corner of her bottom right molar. And since we can see the eye teeth, I'm sure they won't be far behind. Not only is Samantha teething like crazy, she's becoming quite the expert walker! Just this past Wednesday or Thursday she started standing up on her own, in the middle of the room! No help from anyone or any thing. And then she just takes off walking! Today she was even using the roller toy Grandma Pam and Grandpa Ron gave her for Christmas. Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Melody Push Chime

And she's so proud of herself, being able to walk around wherever she wants. We're proud of her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment