We had a good day today. Julia stayed home from daycare with Samantha and I, and she wasn't even sick this time! We went into Rochester for a work baby shower for Samantha and I, and both girls did really well. Julia was very excited to have cake.
She even helped me give Samantha a bottle (or tried to -- Samantha fell asleep, because apparently it's too hard to drink from a bottle).
Afterwards we went to the mall and played in the kids play area. Julia had a blast! She was running around, smiling, squealing, and fake falling down (after she fell down for real and saw we were watching, she had to make sure we kept watching her).
Julia is starting to use words more and more. Yesterday, when Adam picked her up from daycare, one of the teachers was talking to him about Julia. She is usually very quiet there, nodding her head in response to questions or maybe saying "yeah." But yesterday, she walked up to one of the teachers and handed them something saying "here ya go!" So we had to ask her to say it at home, and sure enough, she did! She has also started saying "sorry" quite a bit, often without being asked. It's so cute, because she'll very gently put her hand on your cheek, and say "sorry." So adorable! Today I was carrying her through the mall and I told her she was getting big, and she said "sorry."
No comments:
Post a Comment